yconic - which university in Ontario gives out the most money and scholarships?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

which university in Ontario gives out the most money and scholarships?

A photo of xoblackout xoblackout
especially for those with low income?
Is it York University?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
Probably schools like York, Carleton, Brock, Trent. You can check out the awards and scholarships page of each university, it'll give you a good indication.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aeryn aeryn
If I recall correctly, Trent was offering free tuition for students with a 90+ high school average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ba Ba Blue Ba Ba Blue
I get free tuition with my 90 average at Trent. It is somewhat hard to maintain, but I'm 3/4 done 2nd year and still managing to keep afloat. They also renew it at a reduced amount if you don't quite make it to the level to renew the whole thing.

Windsor did offer me more money though (pending I renewed everything) than Trent did.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
queen's has great bursaries and scholarships
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725
If you have both great marks and ECs then you most likely have a decent shot at Queen's major entrance scholarships. They offer a lot more of these than most Ontario universities. Of course, the deadline for this year has already passed.

If you're looking only at automatic entrance scholarships, I know Ottawa and Carleton also offer a lot ($16,000 for 95%+).
Was this helpful? Yes 0