yconic - Which university is better for transfer student?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Which university is better for transfer student?

A photo of fyxx fyxx
I got accepted by UTSG/Western Ontario/York University/Mcmaster for Social Science(Business) and Wilfried Laurier's BBA. Since my ultimate goal is going to Queen's business school, I'm just wondering which university I go after will be easier (easier to get high GPA, less course load etc)for me to transfer to Queen's for second year?I know if you want to transfer to Queen's business school you have to get at least GPA3.7 even though their minimum requirement is GPA3.3, and I have no problem with my extracurriculums, so the only concern I have is about my GPA. If you can give any suggestion on course selection that will be great. Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm in the same boat as you (transfer would be nice). To anyone reading this, is a 3.7 GPA tough to maintain at Laurier? I had a 93% high school average...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fyxx fyxx
UP++++
Hopefully someone can help me out on this!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thelegend thelegend
yea
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Pick a program you feel like you would enjoy staying in for the complete duration because it will be difficult to achieve a 3.7 GPA anywhere. You have been accepted to some great universities and Queens should not be your ultimate goal because you can become successful at any of those other places.
Was this helpful? Yes 0