yconic - Who Has Received ACCEPTANCES!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Who Has Received ACCEPTANCES!!!

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has received acceptances yet from the following programs:

-Laurier

-UofT Rotman

-Queen's

-Ivey

-Schulich

-UBC Sauder

-Waterloo BAFM-FM or PA

-McGill Desautels

:bounce:

also - when you get accepted, do you have to check on each uni's individual website, or do they also email you? (i know it shows up on OUAC -but thats always approx. 2 weeks late)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of ndrwzheng ndrwzheng

@Windsongs4 wrote
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has received acceptances yet from the following programs:

-Laurier

-UofT Rotman

-Queen's

-Ivey

-Schulich

-UBC Sauder

-Waterloo BAFM-FM or PA

-McGill Desautels

:bounce:

also - when you get accepted, do you have to check on each uni's individual website, or do they also email you? (i know it shows up on OUAC -but thats always approx. 2 weeks late)

I got accepted to Laurier's BBA programme yesterday. As for Queen's, Ivey and U of T, you'll have to wait until the end of first semester.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

and tantrum also has... (congratz btw to both :P ):compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
Off the top of my head:
- Laurier will give very early acceptances (As you've seen)
- You won't see Schulich's until early Spring (Around late February to March)
- Ivey will give their first round in late March, early April
- Waterloo, QC will be somewhere in late April to early May

This might be off, but that's definitely the order you'll see the first rounds (Schulich -> Ivey -> Queens -> Waterloo)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

okay true - thanks :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

does anyone know how acceptances work?

as in, when you order your choices on OUAC, do universities then see applicants in that order? (those who put uni X first will be seen first, then once they go through those students, they go through those with uni X as second choice, acceptances sent out, then third choice.. etc.)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

does anyone know how acceptances work?

as in, when you order your choices on OUAC, do universities then see applicants in that order? (those who put uni X first will be seen first, then once they go through those students, they go through those with uni X as second choice, acceptances sent out, then third choice.. etc.)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Waterloo AFM is early-middle May.

Order doesn't matter.
Was this helpful? Yes 0