yconic - Who here is planning on attending Fanshawe or Humber North in the fall?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Who here is planning on attending Fanshawe or Humber North in the fall?

A photo of jennyjames jennyjames
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of theboydetective theboydetective
I can say, with relative certainty, no one.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
Lies.
University is not an option for everyone.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Hey, I have nothing against college whatsoever. Of all the people I am personally acquainted with who are in post-secondary school, one is in university. My point is that almost everyone whom is drawn to this forum is drawn because they are an anxious overachiever (not meant derogatorily). Even if someone here does end up attending one of those colleges, I know no one is planning to.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych

@theboydetective wrote
Hey, I have nothing against college whatsoever. Of all the people I am personally acquainted with who are in post-secondary school, one is in university. My point is that almost everyone whom is drawn to this forum is drawn because they are an anxious overachiever (not meant derogatorily). Even if someone here does end up attending one of those colleges, I know no one is planning to.

I'm not anxious. :compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hey!
I went to Fansahwe for a year (last year) to do my Pre-Health Science program (and graduated this past December).
Now I'm hoping to get in to either MRT or the Western-Fanshawe Collaborative Nursing program at either site... so I might be a retuning student after all! :cheers:
To be honest, I always saw myself being a "University" type of person, but Fanshawe College was rewarding (for me) and College can be as a good as University. They're both the same in my book.
I'm not too sure about Humber, but if you have any questions regarding Fanshawe, I'd be more than happy to help you out! :cat:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@VegaKrazmych wrote

@theboydetective wrote

I'm not anxious. :compress:

Yeah. That was more personal... I'm definitely more driven by anxiety than by the rewards of high achievement. At least it's constructive, I guess.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jessganci jessganci
I got accepted to Fanshawe and plan on attending
digital media and design production
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I am certainly hoping to and planning on going to a College or a University. This may not apply to me or may be out of different circumstances, but since I applied to either site (C or U) for my Nursing program, I'd be just as happy either way. It really bothers me when I hear elitist people babble on about how University is better and the only "career"- based option, when most of these people might end up with a bachelors in something... and never end up using it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0