yconic - Whos Waiting on McGill Engineering?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Whos Waiting on McGill Engineering?

A photo of sammyz18 sammyz18
If anyone is still waiting like i am, post what you applied to and with what mark.

Chemical and Mechanical with a 90.2 average
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Yummy Yummy
I'm still waiting on Chemical and Electrical/Computer/Software with a 90.3 average. I live in Ontario btw.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Posai Posai
Hey, I come from an ontarian private school, I have read that the deadline for early admissions for Engineering programs was 15 of April, McGill has received my midterm marks ( 3 completed and 3 half way done) the 12th of April, is it too short for McGill to give an answer or will I have to wait till may because my top 6 way higher than the cut off (95%).

I live in Toronto.

Ah, and I am waiting for Chemical/civil engineering.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Posai Posai
Anyone got accepted or anything ?

I am thinking that maybe they might send offers even after the 15th of April , maybe due to the high demands and work there is between January and April? They even say on their website that it can be delayers by 2-3 weeks... Any experience? anyone got in? have an idea?

Further more they only got 3 days after my midterm marks got in(12th of April) ...so maybe thats too short for them?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Got accepted this Monday, but i applied to civil engineering.
Plus, it is my second choice. I am still waiting for architecture.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Posai Posai
Congratz bro, at least you have one foot in the university....Can you tell me how you knew u got an offer? I mean the way...did they send you an email to tell you to go check minerva?

Thx and congratz again :)

Anyone else got an offer? Btw where u guys from ? I am from toronto.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

THanks man! architecture at mcgill is really competitive though so i don't know...plus i am seeing people getting offers already! I wonder if they will look at all the portfolios first and then send out offers or they do them at the same time.

Well, I checked minerva like 5 times a day haha. but last week they added the proof of english proficiency to my requirements and once they got it i was accepted :) and yes they did send emails but that was few days after the status was changed on minerva.

from winnipeg btw
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fruitpunch9 fruitpunch9
McGill updated their admission results today :D
Lucky that I don't have to be tortured for another week...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sammyz18 sammyz18
Yea i saw that too, it didn't change though. The requirements for September 2011 are exactly the same as 2010. The list didn't change?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Hey I'm from Ontario and I still haven't been accepted to Mech/Civil engineering at McGIll. I've got a 91ish average. Hopefullly they send out soon
Was this helpful? Yes 0