yconic - why does u of t take so much time to process documents?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

why does u of t take so much time to process documents?

A photo of maelong maelong
I have sent the marks they ask for like a week ago, and my application statue still says "required documents missing"
I'm starting to get mad

http://www.engineering.utoronto.ca/Assets/AppSci+Digital+Assets/pdf/faculty+council+minutes/Admissions+Cycle+2011+%28Report+3318%29.pdf
thank you volnxebec
and
is admission average higher for ppl from ontario or ouside of ontario?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of angus725 angus725
I sent my transcript...mid February or so, and it got processed on Monday; I got my acceptance on Wednesday.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@angus725 wrote
I sent my transcript...mid February or so, and it got processed on Monday; I got my acceptance on Wednesday.

wow congrat, do u mind if i ask what your average is? and what engineering?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of madox madox
dont worry about it. I applied at the end of november, and my engineering application is still pending review. granted, I only submitted my SPF like 3 days before it was due. just be patient.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@madox wrote
dont worry about it. I applied at the end of november, and my engineering application is still pending review. granted, I only submitted my SPF like 3 days before it was due. just be patient.

and you are not worried? wow u r tough :cyclops:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of madox madox

@maelong wrote

@madox wrote

lol i dont see why i should be. as long as you submitted all doucments and spf before the deadline, you should be fine. i guess im not as worried since ive been accepted to other eng programs as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@madox wrote

@maelong wrote

@madox wrote

lol i dont see why i should be. as long as you submitted all doucments and spf before the deadline, you should be fine. i guess im not as worried since ive been accepted to other eng programs as well.

i just hope i sent what they asked for
i mean i sent my winter mid term mark right away, and like a month later they asked me for marks for the courses i'm currently enrolled
so i simply sent the marks with all the teachers signatures on and a letter that says our 2nd midterm transcript comes out on april
Was this helpful? Yes 0

hopefully everything will be more clear in a few weeks
godd i pray to u :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of angus725 angus725

@maelong wrote

@angus725 wrote

wow congrat, do u mind if i ask what your average is? and what engineering?

92% if you count all my courses, 91% with pre-reqs only, and 95% with top 5. I got into Track One.
Was this helpful? Yes 0