yconic - Wilfrid Laurier BBA/Financial Math Co-op (Double Degree)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Wilfrid Laurier BBA/Financial Math Co-op (Double Degree)

A photo of shandal shandal
Hey guys, I got accepted to Wilfrid Laurier University last week...the BBA/Financial Math (or w.e) co-op, double degree program. I was wondering if you guys know by any chance, the reputation of Laurier and general, specifically, the program i got into, and if its good for accounting etc. And lastly how it compares to shulich, utsc, waterloo, queens high fi business programs. Thanks!

Srry for terrible grammer, its 3 am, and im tired as fug :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Paaek Paaek
hows it for finance compared to ivey and queens?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of caveman caveman

@shandal wrote
Hey guys, I got accepted to Wilfrid Laurier University last week...the BBA/Financial Math (or w.e) co-op, double degree program. I was wondering if you guys know by any chance, the reputation of Laurier and general, specifically, the program i got into, and if its good for accounting etc. And lastly how it compares to shulich, utsc, waterloo, queens high fi business programs. Thanks!

What are you planning to go through for?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nick0rz Nick0rz

@shandal wrote

Excellent accounting school.

For finance you want to be in the BBA/Math with WATERLOO. Otherwise you'll need to be pulling a 12.0 or 11.5 GPA to be competitive for finance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0