yconic - Will doing UWO's Extracurricular Profile hurt my chances of getting in?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will doing UWO's Extracurricular Profile hurt my chances of getting in?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
My average is 87%, but my sciences are maths are the lower marks...
Will doing the Extraordinary Extracurricular Activities & Contributions to Citizenship Profile hurt my chances of getting in or not?

Thanks for any responses!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Stratton Stratton

@unibound888 wrote
Will doing the Extraordinary Extracurricular Activities & Contributions to Citizenship Profile hurt my chances of getting in or not?

Nope, it won't hurt you in any way. They only look at it the profile if your marks aren't good enough, so it is kind of like a last shot. I think your average will be good enought though, just keep it up.

Source: a UWO representative came to my school and told us that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@Stratton wrote

@unibound888 wrote

Nope, it won't hurt you in any way. They only look at it the profile if your marks aren't good enough, so it is kind of like a last shot. I think your average will be good enought though, just keep it up.

Hey, I noticed your in your signature that you applied to Scholar's Electives at Western. Which faculty did you choose for it? Biomed or just sci?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Stratton Stratton

@heesoup wrote

@Stratton wrote

@unibound888 wrote

Hey, I noticed your in your signature that you applied to Scholar's Electives at Western. Which faculty did you choose for it? Biomed or just sci?

I applied to SE for biomed and science.
Was this helpful? Yes 0