yconic - Will I get accepted anywhere with these marks??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will I get accepted anywhere with these marks??

A photo of user123 user123
I got:

English - 80
Business Leadership - 86
Data Management (Math) - 79
*Advanced Functions - 59*

And for midterms I'll get:
Economics - low 90s
Accounting - 95
Calculus - high 70s/low 80s
International Business - high 80s/low 90s

I applied for UTM for management, UTSC Coop management, Rotman, Ryerson Business Commerce, and York Business Economics.

Will I get accepted into at least two of these???
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of jgrant93 jgrant93
Hey there!
First of all it's always good to look at your average and compare it to what the schools have listed as their admissions range for the program or programs you applied to. Also if you are worried about your advanced functions mark just look to see if that is a required course you need and what mark you need to have in it. If it's not needed then you just need to worry about your overall average :) also if they offer a student profile form those help if you're a bit under the average. It seems like you have good marks so good luck and i'm sure you'll be fine :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of user123 user123
Yea but....I don't know, I'm kinda worried they might see the advanced functions mark and change their mind...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jgrant93 jgrant93
Well if the program you're taking has that listed as a required course then it might be and issue but if not then i think you should be good :) it definatly sucks waiting to hear back (trust me I know!) but just keep working hard in the classes you have now and don't stress too much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki
Rotman and UTM are definitely out.. You'll get into ryerson for sure, no idea about others that you've applied.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
They will take the marks of all the required courses for that program plus your other highest marks to get a total of 6 university courses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0