yconic - Will I get accepted to Western/King's for Social Science?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will I get accepted to Western/King's for Social Science?

A photo of Trann Trann
Hey, i'm a bit worried and just wondering will i get into Western Or King's with a 84.6% Average for social science (politcal science).
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@Trann wrote
Hey, i'm a bit worried and just wondering will i get into Western Or King's with a 84.6% Average for social science (politcal science).

Yep I think so,
Good Chance for Western.
King's for sure.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Probably both!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PeoplesChamp PeoplesChamp
Wait and see next week! Western is going to perform it's last round of offers (Where they give out the majority of offers.)next week so keep checking your UWO student center daily.

Cheers.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of beyondsection17 beyondsection17
King's, definitely. Western, most likely.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Trann Trann
Thanks for the help everyone!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sprint Sprint
Would an 80.33 average, including a well-rounded extra curricular application be enough for either social science or Kings?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@Sprint wrote
Would an 80.33 average, including a well-rounded extra curricular application be enough for either social science or Kings?

80% is a pretty low chance for Western main campus.

You have a good shot at Kings.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PeoplesChamp PeoplesChamp

@Sprint wrote

80.33% is very low considering that the cut-off is 83% last year and most likely around the 84.5% - 85% threshold this year, as the trend shows that the cut-off seems to gain an average of about 1% per year. However, you do have a good shot at kings.

Cheers
Was this helpful? Yes 0