yconic - Will I get in to UW or UT (SG or SC) computer science?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will I get in to UW or UT (SG or SC) computer science?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
The first thing I want to say is that you are not very smart (I had to change this to not sound rude).

44% in ADV Functions even though you did not try is pretty fail but whatever.

Waterloo cares about redos and also about taking classes outside of day school. I dont think the fact that it is inspected matters because all private schools that are certified are still fail. Waterloo says that they subtract a few marks for redos and taking private school classes depending on your circumstances. They say 3-6% (i think) is taken out of your average. I dont know if it stacks but I think youd get into UTSG. Im not sure about Waterloo though.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Bscit Bscit
The first thing I want to say is that you are not very smart (I had to change this to not sound rude).

44% in ADV Functions even though you did not try is pretty fail but whatever.

Waterloo cares about redos and also about taking classes outside of day school. I dont think the fact that it is inspected matters because all private schools that are certified are still fail. Waterloo says that they subtract a few marks for redos and taking private school classes depending on your circumstances. They say 3-6% (i think) is taken out of your average. I dont know if it stacks but I think youd get into UTSG. Im not sure about Waterloo though.

Was this helpful? Yes 0