yconic - Will I get into BMOS at Western?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will I get into BMOS at Western?

A photo of simmz simmz
Data Management - 91
Business Management - 96
Biology - 80
Religion (yes counts as top 6) - 90
English - 75
Advanced Functions - 68
Average = 83.3%

Only thing I'm scared about are the prereqs for BMOS which include English and 2 of the 3 maths. Thing is I have a low mark in English and Advanced functions.

I am taking calculus and retaking English. By midterm I will most likely have an 80+ in calc (which will replace my gross Advanced functions mark) and I will have an 80-85 in English at midterm. I will finish off with an average of around 85-87ish.

Kind of stressing that I won't get in... Thoughts?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4
this is tough... I don't know :S if you retake though- then you will probs be more likely to receive an acceptance in april/may

but you do have a high data mark, which counts for something!

good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of greatwallpaul greatwallpaul
85%+ then yes
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of simmz simmz

@Windsongs4 wrote
this is tough... I don't know :S if you retake though- then you will probs be more likely to receive an acceptance in april/may

good luck!

Well.. Calc will replace advd functions because only 2 of the 3 maths are required so they will see my data and calc mark after midterm I assume.

And yes I am retaking English and will receive a mark around mid 80's. So I don't know should I be worried?

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4

@simmz wrote

@Windsongs4 wrote

good luck!

Well.. Calc will replace advd functions because only 2 of the 3 maths are required so they will see my data and calc mark after midterm I assume.

And yes I am retaking English and will receive a mark around mid 80's. So I don't know should I be worried?

right - well then, I wouldn't be worried exactly... just working hard :P (as greatwallpaul said - to get that 85%)
Was this helpful? Yes 0