yconic - will i get into Brock University ?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

will i get into Brock University ?

A photo of blueviolet blueviolet
I am going to be a transfer student from college. My cumulative GPA is 2.60 at the moment. I still have not finished my last semester of college yet. I am trying really hard to do good, but I have to apply to Brock University soon to go there in September. Do you think i can get into Brock with a 2.60 , or will they wait until they see my last semesters GPA a swell to make their final decision. The program I am with at college has an agreement with Brock.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Are you in Pre-Health Sciences lol?
If not then don't mind what I just said :P

What program are you in if I'm wrong?
What programs did you apply to?

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IneedHalp IneedHalp
if you can suck cock, you can get into brock
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rawrawraw rawrawraw

@blueviolet wrote
I am going to be a transfer student from college. My cumulative GPA is 2.60 at the moment. I still have not finished my last semester of college yet. I am trying really hard to do good, but I have to apply to Brock University soon to go there in September. Do you think i can get into Brock with a 2.60 , or will they wait until they see my last semesters GPA a swell to make their final decision. The program I am with at college has an agreement with Brock.

ou just need to pass to get into brock
Was this helpful? Yes 0

The program I am taking at Canadore college Recreation Therapy ... and they have an agreement with Brock for the program Recreation and Leisure, Outdoor Recreation , or Community Recreation. I wanted to apply for Community Recreation.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Medic93 wrote

I am going to apply for Community Recreation , as a transfer student from " Recreation Therapy ". My college has an agreement with them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@blueviolet wrote

@Medic93 wrote

I am going to apply for Community Recreation , as a transfer student from " Recreation Therapy ". My college has an agreement with them.

That's tricky lol, College transfers are always messy cause of agreements, restrictions, regulations, seats.

Thus why I'm happy I'm using high school grades.

The college transfer or applicant cut off are different than that of Secondary school students.
Was this helpful? Yes 0