yconic - Will I get into McMaster Life Science?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will I get into McMaster Life Science?

A photo of allysahlemaire allysahlemaire
Hey guys! I know this is a pretty popular topic here..

But anyway.. I am currently in grade 11 and I've already decided that MAC is my first choice for university. I really wanna study biology/biochemistry in university. I currently have 80+ avgs. in all my courses this semester and I know I am not doing my best. Next semester, I will try to work as hard as I can to get 90+ avgs in all my courses. Overall, I think that by the end of this year I may be able to get an 88 average. I was just wondering if that's enough to get an early acceptance to Life Science? Also, what would my grade 12 mark have to be to get accepted to MAC?

Thank you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of feu feu
If you get high 80s in your math/science courses and a high 80 average, you'll probably get an early acceptance. The people I know who have already been accepted to Mac life sci had at least high 80's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sporty22 sporty22
Last year I had a 85% avg. This year (first sem marks only) are at a 85 as well. Do you think I will get accepted
Was this helpful? Yes 0