yconic - Will I get into mcmaster's life sci program with this average?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will I get into mcmaster's life sci program with this average?

A photo of sadeghi94 sadeghi94
My current average is 88, and the "anticipated grade range" is high 80s. Is there a chance I could get into mac life sci?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of mccannca466 mccannca466
Their cut off this year, is an 89%. I spoke with an admissions counselor the other day. If you can bring up your average by 1%, you're in. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sadeghi94 sadeghi94

@mccannca466 wrote
Their cut off this year, is an 89%. I spoke with an admissions counselor the other day. If you can bring up your average by 1%, you're in. :)

Thanks for the reply...I managed to get it to 89.3%....what is my chance of getting in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of comebackkid comebackkid

@mccannca466 wrote

My offer of admission says 85%, which makes more sense since the website says that the anticipated average was 83-86%. What exactly did they say to you?

An 89.3 is a great average to have, you should get in soon :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mccannca466 mccannca466

@comebackkid wrote

@mccannca466 wrote

My offer of admission says 85%, which makes more sense since the website says that the anticipated average was 83-86%. What exactly did they say to you?

An 89.3 is a great average to have, you should get in soon :)

Mid-April, they told me that you needed to have an 89% to be accepted into the program. Did you get in earlier comebackkid? You may have gotten in with that average based on your grade 11 marks as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0