yconic - Will I get into UBC arts with 86.5%?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will I get into UBC arts with 86.5%?

A photo of 123123kr 123123kr
I applied for ubc arts in December and I'm from bc so due to the teacher strike we won't find out if we are accepted until late April or mid may. So I was wondering if you guys think I would be accepted with an 86.5% average?
English-79%
Math-93%
Law-93%
Bio-81%
Average:86.5%

My second choice is forestry :s (I have no clue what I wanna do with my life but I know I wanna go to uni and be educated so don't judge!!)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Serllen Serllen
Some of my friends have received an offer of admission based on their grade 11 marks so I think you should check your application online on the UBC website. If you don't get it right now, there should be an indication that you will be able to hear back from them again during mid-May when they are actually evaluating your grade 12 marks. I don't think you need to worry because 86.5% is actually really high for arts (from what I've heard).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
86.5 is pretty mediocre, but might just do for Arts.
Last year, that would have been pretty safe in nabbing a spot, especially if you did the personal profile. Since they made it mandatory to do it this year, I think you'll have a good chance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of chocouture chocouture
I got into Arts with a 85.5 with a considerable personal profile (which ultimately, I believe is what saved me), so I wouldn't lose hope if I were you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0