yconic - Will I get into Waterloo and WLU's computer science and bussiness double degree?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will I get into Waterloo and WLU's computer science and bussiness double degree?

A photo of lukezhao321 lukezhao321
I am currently a high school student in BC and I am applying for "Business Administration (WLU) and Computer Science (Waterloo) Double Degree"
My term one grade 12 average is about 93.25
(Calc 93%
Math12 98%
Physics 99%
English 83%)

I have also completed chem 12 (96%) and got a 5 on the AP Chem test.

However, my english mark will probably be a lot lower next term and
my grade 11 marks were also not very good
(
English 73%
Math 11 94%
Phys 11 96%
chem 11 77%
)

If not, will I be able to get into waterloo computer science coop only? or UT's computer science? which one of these will be better?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Nick0rz Nick0rz
Yes. Keep the 90+, write the Euclid, apply to both sides, and fill out the ABS at WLU, and the equivalent at UW.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of greygoose greygoose

@lukezhao321 wrote
I am currently a high school student in BC and I am applying for "Business Administration (WLU) and Computer Science (Waterloo) Double Degree"

[...spiel on marks...]

If not, will I be able to get into waterloo computer science coop only? or UT's computer science? which one of these will be better?

Question: why do you want to get into CS with Business as opposed to just CS/co-op or CS/regular?
Was this helpful? Yes 0