yconic - Will these marks get me into a uni?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will these marks get me into a uni?

A photo of Sath94 Sath94
Applied to Ryerson, Waterloo, York, UFT, Laurier, and Western

for Criminal Justice / Criminology

My first semester marks were :/ its like in the 70's

and this semester my marks are high 85, 76, 80

will this get me in? i didnt get accepted yet

i want to go to summer school for english but do i need to let my uni know through email or phone?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of KingSRK KingSRK
www.electronicinfo.ca

Use the program wizard to select all the programs you applied to. It will give you the averages required for each.

As for your summer school question, I'm not sure. I would recommend asking your schools guidance counsellor.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jsonga Jsonga
Since English is a prerequisite for every program wouldn't you have to do it before the summer of admission?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sath94 Sath94
i did english 1st semester but my mark was 70 and i want to upgrade so is it possible?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Vincentwzu Vincentwzu

@Sath94 wrote
i did english 1st semester but my mark was 70 and i want to upgrade so is it possible?

You are right at the threshold of not being able to be accepted, almost every single university program requires English as a prereq. and almost all of those programs require AT LEAST a 70%. It's not imperative that you upgrade as you are right at that threshold.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted