yconic - Will UTSC care if I retake english? For their life science (biological science) program?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will UTSC care if I retake english? For their life science (biological science) program?

A photo of funkylasse funkylasse
YEAA, so i slacked off badly in english first semester and came out with a 72%, I know thats pretty bad. But anyways my other marks are:
Bio 87%
Calc 91%
Adv Funct 86%
Moraliy (religion) 93%
and im aiming for at least an 85% in cemistry.

Do you think it would help or hurt me if i redo english? If i redo it an come out with at least an 85%, my average is around 87% I believe, if i leave it, my average will be 85%. As of now i have two options, I can drop english for a spare orrr I can drop physics for a spare. So I dont know which one to do. :) help me pleaseeee!!!! And if you have any experience that would be even better :)

o ya! U of T is the only school im concerned about with this issue. Mcmaster doesnt care if I redo eng, neither does Western, York or Ottawa. Waterloo cares but i don't want to go there anyways so w/e lol. My main concern is UTSC cuz I really want it to be an option!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of saber33 saber33
UoT won't look at it so it doesn't matter.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
They won't but
I did read something on their viewbook saying how they reserve the right to offer admission to someone who got the marks on their first attempt.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of haze haze
don't come to this school, it's terrible. i go here, im transferring out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
What's wrong with UTSC?
Was this helpful? Yes 0