yconic - WLU: Business and Computing & Computer Electronics
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

WLU: Business and Computing & Computer Electronics

A photo of applesnack applesnack
What do you guys think about the Business and Computing & Computer Electronics program at Laurier? does it give you enough knowledge on business and computers so that you can actually go out and get a good job that involved both? does anyone kno what the marks of people who got into this program were? thank you, your help is graetly appreciated
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Nick0rz Nick0rz
What kind of careers are you looking for?
Its a decent program, although if you have an 89+ I'd recommend you look at the BBA/BCS program with UW and WLU.

You should be able to get in with an 87.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I was looking for a managerial position in the electronics/computer industry. (or something of the sort) I believe that this program would give me enough knowledge in both respects and it seems very interesting. I dont really want to do only CS which is why I'm not thinking too much about the BBA/BCS program with UW and WLU. and thanks, your help is greatly appreciated
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nick0rz Nick0rz
Sure, in that case it would be a good program. You could probably even survive with just a minor in computer electronics, but a degree never hurts.

Would you want to work at a company like Intel?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yes, working at a company such as intel would be great. And yeah, it would be better to take a 5th year and get dual degrees instead of just a minor
Was this helpful? Yes 0