yconic - WLU Economics
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

WLU Economics

A photo of honourstudent101 honourstudent101
Can anyone tell me what the average and the courses you need to take to get into WLU Econmics program, plz.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Nitrous Nitrous
On the WLU Economics website it states: Low eighties

Also you need to have ENG4U AND MHF4U (Has to be 70%)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Can anyone tell me specific cut off ranges, please and when do you usually recieve your offers.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
The last few years the cutoff has been 81/82, and I would expect more or less the same for this year.

Laurier has three different groups of offers. The first occurs anytime before firstsemesyer final grades. Some people who applied that had a grade 11 average above 92 got acceptance right away. Then late February or early March they started a second set of offers. This was based off of Grafe 11 and Grade 12 first semester final marks. This continued until late March, early April. The last set is the major one, which occurs after second semester midterms. Now iirc that's late April. I think some people might have even received acceptances in mid-late May.

Are you applying to economics because you are interested in it, or because it has a lower cutoff than business?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

It's because I like Economics and I heard Laurier is a good school for Economics. Oh Yea Thanks g93! :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0