yconic - Wondering whether it is worth taking gr12 Calculus for McMaster Business
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Wondering whether it is worth taking gr12 Calculus for McMaster Business

A photo of ridgwaym27 ridgwaym27
I already got into McMasters business program but I was wondering whether it is worth taking Calculus. I am currently in night school for it (just started last week) but am considering dropping out. I see on their site:

http://www.degroote.mcmaster.ca/ug/documents/Business1CourseRequirements_005.pdf

It says you are not required to take the University Calculus if you have completed Grade 12 Calculus. I am assuming that if I didn't get the calculus credit, I would have to take an extra 6 units (to bring up to 30) because I have already done Data Management.

To anyone that has taken Math 1F03: Would you have preferred to take calculus in high school? Either way, when I get into McMaster I will have to take the same amount of courses, so I could be spending the time I am taking in night school doing other things, like saving up for school...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies