yconic - Worried! Need an Opinion
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Worried! Need an Opinion

A photo of Bazinga7 Bazinga7
I was just wondering is it still possible to get into Ryerson's Business Management program with my overall average above 80, but math mark in the 60's. The required average for the pre-reqs are supposed to be in the 70's, so does this mean I won't get an offer at all?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of garethdomingo garethdomingo
Unfortunately I'm going to say more than likely. If you don't meet the minimum requirements for a program, unless you explain some extenuating circumstance, chances are you're inelegible.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jason202 Jason202
seems unlikely . . . .

reasons:
-didnt meet the minimum requirements ( math )
-their cut off average is 82% this year ( heard from university fair )
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bazinga7 Bazinga7
Thanks,
But even if you are above the cut off mark and do not have the required average for the math does that change anything?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of History History
You will not receive admission. You HAVE to get 70% in math. Their cutoff this year is 83%. Goodluck...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Quiz Quiz

@Bazinga7 wrote
I was just wondering is it still possible to get into Ryerson's Business Management program with my overall average above 80, but math mark in the 60's. The required average for the pre-reqs are supposed to be in the 70's, so does this mean I won't get an offer at all?

Forget it, man. You'd be better off going to college and learning a trade anyways. Don't worry...you'll be fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0