yconic - Would having a skateboard be useful for day to day travelling to and from classes or other places?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Would having a skateboard be useful for day to day travelling to and from classes or other places?

A photo of pjmas pjmas
If they are in other buildings of course :p Just wondering if having a skateboard will be useful or not to make it easier to travel rather than by walking? Please let me know!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of EricArzoo EricArzoo
...If you are good at skateboarding, yes? Also a long board would be faster than a skateboard.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725

@EricArzoo wrote
...If you are good at skateboarding, yes? Also a long board would be faster than a skateboard.

+1
I can't really see how it would be too helpful if you can't skateboard lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
Depends how busy the campus is. If there are a ton of people you won't be able to skateboard much faster than walking
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of QCman QCman
lots of people at queen's used long board. Today I saw a 30 year old asian dude in a suit in downtown calgary cruising down the street on a long board.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pjmas pjmas
haha shouldnt be too hard to learn.. i used to sortve skateboard back in the day :p after all, its just for getting to places
Was this helpful? Yes 0