yconic - yingxiliao521 is a douchebag who has no future
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

yingxiliao521 is a douchebag who has no future

A photo of speedy48 speedy48
Pretty self explanatory. yingxiliao521 is troll who goes around talking smack. He needs to go back to China and suck a monk off.

yingxiliao521 if you're reading this (which you probably are since you have no life going to every forum topic talking random sh*t about yourself), suck budzz you "pig".
Was this helpful? Yes 0
29 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You are no better than he is. You have put your dislike of his behaviour in a highly offensive manner that offends not only him, but the Chinese.

I wish for you to, at some point in your life, realise your error.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of GoBarca GoBarca

@Despondent wrote
You are no better than he is. You have put your dislike of his behaviour in a highly offensive manner that offends not only him, but the Chinese.

I wish for you to, at some point in your life, realise your error.

+1

obviously hes a troll ..lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I'm quite aware of how offensive my post was but I'm only fighting fire with fire. lol I also know I'm just fueling yingxiliao521 but I'm just drawing attention to the guy so he knows that people on this forum won't tolerate his comments. yingxiliao521 goal is probably trolling to gain an infamous reputation. I'm acknowledging it because once he does become popular or whatever on this site, he'll likely put an end to his arrogant remarks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Bossofbosses Bossofbosses
Don't give this guy what he wants, which is attention. Obviously he is a loner in real life, and is desperate to seek some attention on-line. I wouldn't be surprised if he got rejected by every school and is stuck at Seneca college.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of universityapplier universityapplier
ying you better watch what you say, people like you get nailed in university. I do not support this topic 120% because your basically doing what he does. If you hate him that bad, meet him in the ring and give him an a$$whooping :eye:

:salut: from the one who knows LOL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Muirhead11 Muirhead11
Yah why don't you guys just meet up in real life and fight?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chara Chara

@speedy48 wrote
Pretty self explanatory. yingxiliao521 is troll who goes around talking smack. He needs to go back to China and suck a monk off.

Cool story bro......

Don't feed the troll.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Nimali Nimali
Chirping over a monitor screen insulting a random dude makes you no better than a guy who spends his time trolling on forums. Just ignore him man, show class.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DaToTochen DaToTochen
Don't get worked up about this troll. See "Ignore yingxiliao521 the troll"; this guy barely got into U of O, you are definitely superior to him in any conceivable way.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Bossofbosses wrote
Don't give this guy what he wants, which is attention. Obviously he is a loner in real life, and is desperate to seek some attention on-line. I wouldn't be surprised if he got rejected by every school and is stuck at Seneca college.

I have a great amount of respect for Seneca College.

In all other respects, I am against offending anyone and everyone. I am perfectly willing to believe this person whom we see as terrorising this forum is a nice person (I think everybody is a nice person) who, for one reason or another, has chosen to vent frustration of something or other on us.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

he said his name is Ying Xiliao and he will be the top 5% at QC next yr. who would give their real name on a forum even tho no body asked for it? hehe

he/she is not the real ying xiliao, maybe he/she just hates ying xiliao in real life ... lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster

@GoBarca wrote
he said his name is Ying Xiliao and he will be the top 5% at QC next yr. who would give their real name on a forum even tho no body asked for it? hehe

he/she is not the real ying xiliao, maybe he/she just hates ying xiliao in real life ... lol

You obviously didn't see the thread explaining all of this, did you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@thecookiemonster wrote

@GoBarca wrote

You obviously didn't see the thread explaining all of this, did you?

i didnt.
but i just did.
: )
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I tend to think the best of people, but I rather think what you do now is not particularly respectful. I believe we must leave him be. If he wishes to engage in a discussion on this forum, I, for one, will welcome him.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NoToRiouSDIP NoToRiouSDIP

@Despondent wrote
I tend to think the best of people, but I rather think what you do now is not particularly respectful. I believe we must leave him be. If he wishes to engage in a discussion on this forum, I, for one, will welcome him.

it's some bleep impersonating the real yingxi liao, in real life, hes a great guy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of universityapplier universityapplier
the name sounds like a monk's name from the forbidden kingdom LOLLLLL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jackyan22 jackyan22

@speedy48 wrote

yingxiliao521 if you're reading this (which you probably are since you have no life going to every forum topic talking random crap about yourself), suck budzz you "pig".

This is completely irrelevant, but to OP:

What is your average and what are your ECs?

I'm surprised that you got into Ivey but not Schulich.

I also have a friend who got into Ivey but not Schulich, I was wondering if Ivey cared about ECs more than Schulich, or some other reason...

Oh ya, don't feed the troll lol. If he's really this arrogant in real life he'll have a lot to learn.

Thanks if you reply:D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

lol i'm quite sure his name isn't ying xiliao either. With regards to feeding the troll, see it as you will but we're all entitled to our own opinions. I'm sure you're right but this is just how I wanted to acknoweldge my dislike towards the user.

Quite sure you guys are all nice people too and you choose to ignore the person but when someone deliberately decides to shun certain post-secondary institutions it seriously aggravates me and I don't wish to ignore the comments.

jackyan22:

My average when i got into Ivey was 89 point something. With 2nd semester midterm marks into account, it is now 91.
ECs:
student council prez, secretary, and grade 9 rep
prefect 3 years
stand committee 2 years
aide committee 1 year
eco mentor 2 years
marathon run volunteer 2 years
Ski team 1 year
soccer intramural 1 year
debate team 2 years
head of props crew for school play

I also listed 3 certificates/awards: super 80s award (average above an 80s), EcoMentor training certificate, and a leadership camp certificate

I had no jobs or entrepreneurial experiences.

I personally believe Schulich bases acceptances on marks more so than ECs when compared to Ivey or Queen's. Schulich's admission average is generally higher than Ivey/Queen's because they consider ECs less, even though they won't admit it. A friend received early admission to the Schulich BBA program based on 6 private school marks and a list of fabricated ECs (not to put down anyone at Schulich because there are genuinely incredible students at that school). That's the reason why Queen's admission average is only 87. It would be much higher if they didn't consider ECs.
Ivey definitely holds high quality ECs on a pedestal which is why they review an applicants EC application prior to the individual's average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of AzNAssAssIN28 AzNAssAssIN28
yea its a fake me and notorious know the real yingxi
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rawrImChris rawrImChris
speedy48 is a douchebag who has no future.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of loooooool loooooool

@rawrImChris wrote
speedy48 is a douchebag who has no future.

+1
Was this helpful? Yes 0