yconic - York Biochemistry
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

York Biochemistry

A photo of pulse pulse
Hi, I am currently trying to decide between UTSC's Cell and Molecular Biology Co-op, and York's Biochemistry program. I was wondering if anyone from York could answer a few questions for me. Firstly, what is the difficulty of the program? Do you feel that your GPA is as hard to maintain as compared to UTSC?

Thanks in advance for your help, it's much appreciated!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of FiresinX FiresinX
Between those 2, go to UTSC. I go to York currently (biomed program), and to be honest the chem program here isn't too popular due to the difficulty level (Based on my experience and knowledge with 1st year chem courses). Alot of students come thinking it'll be easy coming to york and end up getting terrible grades in chem = kicked out of the program. I would choose any other science program except chem at york. Good luck with whatever you choose. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pulse pulse
Thanks so much for your help. I think I'll probably go to UTSC over York now, especially since I know both programs would be equally difficult.
Was this helpful? Yes 0