yconic - YORK UNIVERSITY QUESTION
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

YORK UNIVERSITY QUESTION

A photo of HLMCLK HLMCLK
Hey guys,

I got accepted to both Law and Society, and Human Rights & Equity Studies programs at York University, Keele Campus. I want to go into law school after my undergrad, and hopefully become a lawyer. I want to be trilingual, I am currently bilingual. I think that learning to speak French will improve my chances of getting a nice job. So if I was to change my mind and wanted to go to Glendon, can I switch? Is Glendon totally separate from York? Would I have to wait another year and apply again? If so, I'd rather take french classes outside of school than wasting a year. Thanks in advance for the replies. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of TheHolyThief TheHolyThief
My understanding is that you would have to apply again to switch to Glendon. You said you are bilingual, so would your first or second language be French? If not, then I suggest going to York and taking a French course at Glendon. There is a bus that takes you there from the Keele campus and you would be learning French as a Keele student.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
I think you should go to Glendon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LadanNur LadanNur
Glendon's campus is downtown. I really wanted to go there, because I'm kinda scared of Jane and Finch :P But if your program is offered at Glendon, it should be no problem :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0