yconic - York University
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

York University

A photo of sophiehu sophiehu
For York University's undeclared major what is the minimum average that would allow me to get in? How would I declare a major and when? Thank you
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of university18 university18
Since it would most likely be considered as part of the faculty of liberal arts & professional studies, Liberal Arts & Professional Studies most programs, mid to high 70s will be, *http://futurestudents.yorku.ca/requirements/hs_ont#minadm. However, I think it would be better if you called them and spoke to a representative whom would be better suited to answer that question. I know for sociology it is a 75 average so it could be the same but just ask in case. Hopefully your questions will be answered. *The major is often decided in the 2nd year but I had asked that to Ryerson so if you really are interested in finding this out from York, I recommend asking them personally. Sorry if this answer is not complete, I have tried to provide you suggestions and I hope that has helped.

Good luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0