yconic - York University
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

York University

A photo of Sidhu13 Sidhu13
Thoughts on York University's bachelor of administrative studies program?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Nick0rz Nick0rz
Go somewhere else if you can? Give us a quick run down of marks/EC's/goals and we can try to suggest a reasonable program for you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Nick0rz wrote
Go somewhere else if you can? Give us a quick run down of marks/EC's/goals and we can try to suggest a reasonable program for you.

I'm at Brock for the accounting program, just looking for a school to currently transfer to
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dankup dankup

@Sidhu13 wrote

@Nick0rz wrote

I'm at Brock for the accounting program, just looking for a school to currently transfer to

Hey. Why are you thinking of transferring out of Brock? I was thinking of applying to Brock's BAcc from Ryerson (after finishing 1st year). Brock is relatively easy isn't it? You have coop and the big 4 hire more from Brock than they do from other 3rd tier universities for business. What's wrong with Brock?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@dankup wrote

@Sidhu13 wrote

@Nick0rz wrote

Hey. Why are you thinking of transferring out of Brock? I was thinking of applying to Brock's BAcc from Ryerson (after finishing 1st year). Brock is relatively easy isn't it? You have coop and the big 4 hire more from Brock than they do from other 3rd tier universities for business. What's wrong with Brock?

There's nothing wrong with it, I just want to transfer to stay local.
Was this helpful? Yes 0