yconic - Your Future Families
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Your Future Families

A photo of Qrua Qrua
So how many people here want to have families in the future? If you do how many kids do you want?

For a long time I didn't want to get married or have kids. I was a part of the "I'm too good to be tied down' group and wanted to live it up for hte rest of my life. Then my cousin was born and OMG she's the cutest little thing ever. So now I do want kids. 2 girls preferably.

How about you???
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Beejeong Beejeong
Sorry to burst your bubble, the world's ending next year (N).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of andrewk512 andrewk512
No kids. I hate kids.
Married..? Maybe... if I find the right person. I don't want to get married just for the sake of doing so. Too many people believe that they can only be happy if they're married and well, that leads to a lot of complications.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Ohhhhh, I'm one of those stereotypical girly girls when it comes to a topic like this.
Been thinking about this for as long as I could walk and talk (not actually....)
I want 4 kids.. =] 2 boys and 2 girls would be ideal but I wouldn't complain with just one son.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
1 or 2 kids.
Boy/girl doesn't matter, although it would be cute to have one of each :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
I've been wanting kids since I was still a kid myself. Other girls dream about their weddings, I dream about having a family and being pregnant.

In an ideal world I want 4 (2 boys, 2 girls) but that's dependent on how old I am when I get married and my financial situation. I don't want to have them right after each other but I don't want to have kids at age 35+. So most likely I'll be having 2, about 2-3 years apart. It would be cool if it was a boy, then a girl.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Wendy_D Wendy_D
Definitely want to get married.

Number of kids, I'm undecided, but I do want some. I've been seriously considering adopting later in life, as two of my close relatives were adopted.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
In the future, I would like to get married and I want 2 kids.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gingerlizard gingerlizard
I'll just donate eggs
(or possibly sell them if I can do it ethically)

That way, I can fulfill my obligation to the propagation of redheads, but I don't actually have to raise kids.

As far as kids go, my attitude is the same towards most cute little animals:
you are adorable! but I don't wanna pick up your poop.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
^ lol nice.

1 husband maybe. 0 kids probably. and a couple of cats.
Was this helpful? Yes 0