yconic - Youtube channel
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Youtube channel

A photo of Kargo93 Kargo93
hey, so I was thinking of starting a new youtube channel and actually create content for it.
However, I'm having a hard time thinking of ideas. So I thought I ask SA to help brainstorm ideas.

Heres what i got so far:
- uni vlog (capturing my transition into uni, uni life, etc.)
- just my opinion on random issues (why i hate fb, etc)

What kind of vlogs do you watch?

:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of urfuturedoc urfuturedoc
haha got some good ideas there, just make sure its not the same as MANY other videos out there... ive personally seen about 6 different videos about hating facebook, if you are going to make one tho, make sure its funny. Like FUNNY!!add some humor and personality to it, im sure ull get a LOT of viewers with some originality that comes with being urself and not being scared to speak the truth and whats on ur mind.

Good luck tho brahh! :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
lol @ vlogs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@Kargo93 wrote
hey, so I was thinking of starting a new youtube channel and actually create content for it.
However, I'm having a hard time thinking of ideas. So I thought I ask SA to help brainstorm ideas.

Heres what i got so far:
- uni vlog (capturing my transition into uni, uni life, etc.)
- just my opinion on random issues (why i hate fb, etc)

What kind of vlogs do you watch?

:cheers:

Unless you can really differentiate yourself, I would stay away from the random issues vlog. The former might be a better idea because a lot of aspiring university students would be able to utilize a lot of your advice, and you'll be able to capture a fair bit of a certain niche.
Was this helpful? Yes 0