yconic - Zombies!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Zombies!

A photo of Lint Lint
What would you do if there was a zombie outbreak?
I'd probably starve to death or die of shock after barricading myself in a room.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
20 replies

A photo of pilot pilot
Ever seen the movie Zombieland? I'd join up with those guys and take my AK-47 with me and a few grenades. Then go for the twinkies...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of swoodrow swoodrow
I would join a secret service and go underground.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
Zombies are dumb. Also vampires.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
I Am Legend.
I'd hide out with my dog and do secret tests in my lab in the basement.
Oh yeah, and save the only other 2 survivors other than my dog and myself.

I kinda liked that movie.
That's what I would do if zombies were attacking me.
:compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Zion wrote

Dude have you not seen Doomsday? Those Zombies were so smart they'd probably have a democratic debate.

And the only dumb vampires are the ones born from Twilight, Vampire Diaries and True Blood. Look up some real ones like Vlad The Impaler or watch films like Underworld or 30 Days of Night.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of saber33 saber33
...Are you really saying Vlad the Impaler was a vampire?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of emblyn emblyn
Zombies! Lint 6 66

Ahaha, I thought it was funny that the views and reples were at 666. /easily amused.

I'd definitely do what Pilot posted!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken

@pilot wrote
Ever seen the movie Zombieland? I'd join up with those guys and take my AK-47 with me and a few grenades. Then go for the twinkies...

I approve. :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AimeeFrying AimeeFrying
Run around like a maniac. After a while, come back to my senses. Haha, just kidding.

I would blend in with the Zombies and act as if i am one of them :O
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CanHazAmbition CanHazAmbition
Make friends with some high up people, jerry rig a few WMD's with high powered loud speakers, then do passes over populated areas with a helicopter carrying the payload. Zombies hear the loud noise, they follow en masse, and then get nuked once the helicopter and subsequent populace are clear. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TheTones TheTones
I dont see whats so bad about being a zombie

1. youre always around friends
2. not much thought goes on
3. if you die, so what? you're already dead
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vineef vineef
I'd eat Doritos.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MadMod MadMod
I would kick zombie butt.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shaklamb shaklamb

@musicmaniac wrote

@Zion wrote

Dude have you not seen Doomsday? Those Zombies were so smart they'd probably have a democratic debate.

And the only dumb vampires are the ones born from Twilight, Vampire Diaries and True Blood. Look up some real ones like Vlad The Impaler or watch films like Underworld or 30 Days of Night.

Dude, don't put True Blood in the same dump as Twilight. It's actually a good show.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rreis Rreis
Run to Nunavut, it's cold! Flesh freezes! Invasion over yay Canada!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cherryjcp cherryjcp
whip out my ninja skills and kick some butt! it aint the end of the world yet xD sometimes playing videos games is ok.. yes im a girl and to be honest i love videos games but why does it matter ! i mean even reading a funny book my friend gave me for christams called the zombie survival guide have knives crowbar and anything sharp cause although guns are good you dont have to fill ammo with knives :) i would fight till the end! :) and do like epic rolls and like run over them with cars and like in zombieland take thm all out at a carnvial :) take on your greatest fears !
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kathleenMARIE kathleenMARIE
I would legit just die. fatkids don't run.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of GuruBlathers GuruBlathers

I would become "friends" (is that the right word?) with anybody here on this forum, and then I would outrun them.
And by "outrun" I mean trip.
And by "trip" I mean "roast on a rotisserie as bait with an apple in your mouth."
The best meat's in the rump! :cheers:

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cdyer14 cdyer14
Well I'd hope that it's winter here during a zombie outbreak, Canadian winters well aside from the warmer regions of the coast should be enough to keep em at bay but in the even that my building was under siege, I would disable the two stairwells in case they got in (you can't open the main doors without keys) and try to contact other survivors in the building hopefully the cold temperatures where I am would be enough but it would be best to head to northern Canada when able to.
:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DOV94 DOV94
ZOMBIES!? *raids gun shop*

-YAY FOR GUN SHOPPIN SPREE!!!-

*pumps shotgun* COME AT ME BRO!
Was this helpful? Yes 0