yconic is the place where you can give and get the help you need for your life as a student. To help keep our community an enjoyable, helpful and safe place for all members, please adhere to the following guidelines.
1. Be nice to people. It's okay to provide constructive criticism, but there is no need to insult other members. For example, "X major is over-saturated right now. You might have trouble finding a job" is fine. "Your major is dumb. Have fun working in fast food," is not helpful nor appropriate.
2. Ask actual questions. If you're looking for help with something, titling a thread "HELP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO" isn't going to appeal to the members that may be best suited to help you. Be specific and title your post with relevant information.
3. Don't abuse the anonymous feature by pretending to be multiple people. Surprise, surprise, we know who posts what :)
4. Please only tag relevant interests when you create a new thread. Adding unrelated interests is unlikely to get you the help you're looking for and can frustrate other members.
5. Avoid spamming. This includes replying to your own thread for the sole purpose of moving it up the discussion feed.
6. Don't expose other people's personal information. If someone is posting anonymously, please respect their privacy.
7. If you see something you don't like, click the 'Report' button in the post menu and a moderator will review it. Please avoid commenting on inappropriate posts as this only encourages them.
8. Did a post help you? Click the "Was this post helpful?" button to help us recognize our most helpful members and so that other people will know the response was...you guessed it, helpful!
If you do not respect our guidelines, you may be temporarily or permanently banned from the yconic community.
Tuition, books, living expenses… paying for school can be challenging. Find out how a student line of credit can help fund your education and you could win† one (1) of six (6) $500 cash prizes PLUS a $5,000 grand prize!
At least 17 years old at the time of the contest draw;
Residing in Canada or the United States of America at the time of verification;
A Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada enrolled in a certificate, apprenticeship, degree or diploma program at a Canadian or American post-secondary school in the 2016/2017 academic year OR An international student with a valid student permit enrolled in a Canadian Graduate program in the 2016/2017 academic year.
Contest ends on February 28, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). The sooner you enter, the more chances of winning!
2. What is the ScotiaLine® Personal Line of Credit for Students maximum credit limit per year for part-time undergraduate/diploma students?* (Hint)
3. What is the ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit for Students maximum credit limit for full-time undergraduate/diploma students?* (Hint)
4. True or False: Interest-only payments are required for ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit for Students while attending school.* (Hint)
5. True or False: Students have to reapply for a ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit for Students every year that they are in school.* (Hint)
Phone Number: *
Legal status in Canada: *
Are you a Scotiabank customer?
Share with Friends
Share with up to five friends to increase your chances of winning† the $500 monthly cash prize.You’ll get five (5) bonus entries for every friend who enters the contest through a link you provide! You can get up to twenty-five (25) bonus entries.
By submitting the contact information for the above-referred person(s), you confirm that you have a personal or family relationship with them and have received their consent to submit their information to yconic.